Individual Performance and Season Tickets can be purchased
2013 - 2014 Season (View Seating Chart)
- Adults $25 (USD)
- Seniors/Students/Children $22 (USD)
- Group Rate (20 or more)- $19 (USD)
- SPECIAL EVENTS - All tickets are $22 (USD) except 12/31 which are $27
For Additional Ticket Information, Customer Service and Reservations, Call 913-764-2121
Can I reserve tickets and pay for them when I get there?
No. Payment is required when you make your reservation. You may purchase tickets over the telephone with Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. You may also stop by the theatre during regular business hours to pay by cash or check.
Is there available parking?
Parking is available next to the Chestnut and in a public lot directly across the street.
Is the Chestnut a Dinner Theatre?
The Chestnut is not a dinner theatre. There is a snack bar in the lobby which sells candy, soda and other snacks.
Do you sell tickets online?
No, please call the Chestnut box office for all reservations at 913-764-2121.
Do you serve alcoholic beverages?
No, we do not serve alcoholic beverages at the theatre.
Where are convenient places to eat close to the Chestnut?
There are several restaurants close to the theatre at 119th at I-35 as well as on Santa Fe East of I-35.
- The Downtown Diner, 409 E. Santa Fe Street (913) 764-1002
- Applebee’s, 16110 W. 135th St. (913) 764-5533
- Johnny's Italian Steakhouse, 12080 South Strang Line Rd (913) 815-2323
- Dub V's, 122 N. Cherry (913) 782 - 3827
- Garozzo's 13505 S. Mur-len
Olathe, KS 66062
- Chili’s Grill & Bar, 14920 S. Harrison St. (near Great Mall) 913-390-9404
- Cracker Barrel, 12101 S. Strangline Rd. (119th and I-35) 913-780-9108
- Jose Pepper's, 13770 S Blackbob Rd 913-393-0444
- Jumpin Catfish, 1861 S. Ridgeview Rd (151st and I-35) 913-829-3474
- Olive Garden, 15090 W. 119th St. (119th and I-35) 913-768-4372
- Ryan's, 20050 W 153rd Olathe, KS 66062 (913) 764-8030
- Zio’s Italian Kitchen, 11981 S. Strangline Rd. (119th & I-35) 913-782-2225
- 54th Street Grill, 14750 South Harrison (By the Great Mall) 913-764-0540
What is the dress code?
While there is no strict dress code, business casual is suggested.
Is there a group rate available?
Yes for groups of 20 or more. For information regarding group tickets, please call the box office at 913-764-2121.
Can I make a donation to the Chestnut online?
Yes! You can click on the Donate Now button to view an in-depth organizational profile and make a credit card donation on a safe, secure site.